Last Update: 23/11/2020
FERRERO INTERNATIONAL S.A., with registered office at 16, route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg (“Ferrero”, “Us”)
Ferrero is the owner of the content on and is responsible for the management of the website https://www.mfentrepreneuralproject.net/ and the microsites accessed through the aforementioned website (each a "Site" and collectively the "Sites"). Please be aware that Ferrero is not responsible for the content of any other websites maintained by other companies of the Ferrero Group.
The Site has been created and is administrated on behalf of Ferrero by Publicis Sapient Italy S.r.lwith registered office at Via Bernina 34 20158 Milano.
2. Intended use of the site. The Site and its Content are for personal, non-commercial use only. You cannot use the Site and its Content in relation to any commercial activity.
All trademarks, trade names and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans which appear on the Site are either the trademarks or services marks (registered or unregistered) of Ferrero, its affiliates and/or its licensors, unless otherwise stated herein. Ferrero, its affiliates and its licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content on the Site. In its sole discretion, Ferrero, its affiliates or its licensors may seek to enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
4. User Conduct/ Acceptable Use Policy. The Site may provide you with an opportunity to interact with others and share your thoughts, information, and materials. You will understand that the contents published by users on the Sites do not necessarily reflect Ferrero's opinion or beliefs. Ferrero expects each of its users to be respectful towards other individuals. If you become aware of any violation of these Acceptable Use Policies or other unacceptable conduct by a user, you should contact us and report such conduct using one of the tools provided in Section 17.
You are solely responsible for the content, information, and other materials that you submit to the Site (including, but not limited to, creative ideas, suggestions and feedback/information on Ferrero’s products and services) (“User Generated Content”) and you consent to not hold the other Parties responsible for any content, information or material from other users that you access through the Site.
Categories of prohibited User Generated Content listed below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Without limitation, you agree that you will not publish or submit to users any content that:
• is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent, or offensive;
• Infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on a Site);
• Violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
• Is threatening, harassing, or that promotes bullying, racism, discriminatory, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• Is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
• Is illegal or promotes directly or indirectly any illegal activities;
• Promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person’s copyrighted work or links to said work, or provides information to circumvent any security measure;
• Contains “masked” profanity (i.e. F@&#);
• Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
• Contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation.
We may review, modify or delete the content and materials you submit or others post or publish on the Site at our sole discretion, but we are not obligated to do so. In any event, our decision is definitive.
You understand that when using the Site you will be exposed to content and materials from a variety of sources, and that Ferrero is not responsible for the accuracy, appropriateness, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content and materials.
5. Ownership of the materials shared, sent, submitted or transmitted; right of use; Submissions. We may include features on the Site that allows you to upload, share, send, submit or transmit to the Site comments, photos, videos, music or any other material or content that we can allow you to upload (User Generated Content). It is not permitted to upload content generated by third parties without their consent. Any contents that you send, post, submit or transmit to Ferrero is guaranteed as original by the user who uploads it and may become publicly accessible (linked with your name, user name, city, country and/or photo, if applicable) and will be deemed and treated as non-confidential. Such User Generated Content, upon being transmitted to Ferrero, shall be freely used by Ferrero. Ferrero and its affiliates, shall be free to use such User Generated Content, without restriction, WITHOUT COMPENSATION, OTHER OBLIGATION OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY TO YOU, for any purpose whatsoever (subject to any third-party rights), including, but not limited to:
• Using and displaying the User Generated Content throughout the world in any type of electronic or digital media for commercial, marketing and/or public relations purposes in perpetuity;
• Using and displaying the User Generated Content for visitors to other websites and social network pages, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+;
• Using and displaying the User Generated Content for developing, manufacturing, advertising, promoting, and marketing products.
Your data may be processed and made accessible to third parties if you have given your consent.
Ferrero and its affiliates shall further be entitled to reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast or post in any medium, or edit, modify or delete all or any part of any User Generated Content. Ferrero shall not be liable for disclosure of such User Generated Content or for any similarities in the User Generated Content and any future Ferrero uses or activities.
You consent to allow Ferrero and its affiliate to contact you through email (or as otherwise indicated by you) regarding any request we may have related to your User Generated Content. The Sites may allow you to send to Ferrero creative ideas, suggestions or materials ("Submissions"); you should not make any Submissions to Ferrero in any communications through this Site or otherwise, unless requested to do so.
6. Links to other sites. The Site may contain links to other websites that are not owned, operated or maintained by us. You should note when you leave the Site and read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each and every website that you visit. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our Sites (including those linked to through an email). Despite any links that might exist on a Site, we do not control, recommend or endorse, and are not affiliated with these websites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Viewing any third party site is at your own risk. Downloading material from certain websites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your computer system.
8. Site Transactions. If you choose to purchase any merchandise that may be made available through a Site (each a "Transaction"), you will be asked to provide certain information relevant to your Transaction (e.g., your credit card number, billing address, shipping information, etc.). You represent and warrant that you (i) have the legal right to use any credit card, debit card or other payment method that you use in connection with the Transaction and (ii) are either eighteen (18) years of age or older or have a parent or legal guardian with you to make the Transaction on your behalf. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order you place with us. Some instances that may result in your order being canceled include, but are not limited to, where a product has been mispriced; when payment or billing information cannot be confirmed; or where the product is no longer in our inventory or that of our third party fulfillment provider. In the event that we cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email, billing address and/or phone number provided at the time you placed the order.
10. Export Control. Software or other materials on our Sites may be subject to United States Export Control. No software from our Sites may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of ) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria or other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods, or any other country where a license would be required, or a restriction or prohibition is in effect, by the United States Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security, United States Department of the Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control, or other similar rule or agency; or (ii) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders, or similar schedules. By downloading or using any software on our Sites, you represent and warranty that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties/Exclusion of Liability.
ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES, ANY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, CONTENT OR USER GENERATED CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT A SITE, ANY CONTENT, OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH A SITE WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT A SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES A SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF A SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY STATEMENTS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED THEREIN, CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTENT THAT INFRINGES UPON ANY THIRD PARTY'S RIGHTS), LINKS TO ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ITS NATURE OR CONTENTS, OR ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING A SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY AND ALL DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COSTS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, COSTS OF COVER, AND PERSONAL INJURY/ WRONGFUL DEATH), EACH OF WHICH IS HEREBY EXCLUDED BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH A SITE IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES IN WHICH CASE SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
Although our Sites are accessible worldwide, the Content discussed or referenced on our Sites may not be available to all persons or in all geographic areas.
Moreover, not all persons may be able to participate, be eligible for offers or win prizes, if applicable, in the sweepstakes, contents or similar promotions made available through the Sites. We reserve the right to limit the availability of our Sites and/or the provision of any service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction in our sole discretion and at any time. You are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
14. Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice (for USA only). It is our policy to respond appropriately to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DCMA"), including the removal or disabling of access to material claimed to be subject of infringing activity. If you believe in good faith that materials available on one of our Sites infringes your copyright, you should send a claim or notice of infringement relating to the Site or its Content to Ferrero's designated agent as follows:
Ferrero U.S.A., Inc. Attn: Consumer Relations 600 Cottontail Lane Somerset, NJ 08873 Telephone Number: (800) 688-3552
Ferrero International S.A. Attn: Consumer Relations – 16, route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg Luxembourg
© 2020 Ferrero Group. All rights reserved.